The First Minister and Deputy First Minister have announced decisions taken by the Executive on 16th March 2021,in relation to the Covid-19 response in Northern Ireland.
- Years P4 to P7 will return to class on Monday 22nd March
- All other pupils in post-primary schools to return by 12 April after Easter subject to a further review
- From 1st April
- 6 people from households can meet in private gardens, but NOT within private dwellings
- Outdoor gatherings limited to 10 people from a maximum of 2 households to allow some sporting activity e.g. golf
- Click-and-collect for garden centres and plant nurseries
For more info, click here