The First Minister and deputy First Minister have written to the Assembly outlining decisions taken by the Executive on the Covid-19 response.
The decision means close contact services and unlicensed premises can reopen on Friday, 20 November.
- Hair and beauty salons and driving instructors will reopen, by appointment, next Friday.
- Hospitality will reopen on a “graduated basis”, with unlicensed premises such as cafes and coffee shops also opening on 20 November, but with a closing time of 20:00 GMT.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased or consumed on such premises.
- Pubs and bars will be permitted to sell sealed off sales on 20 November.
- Restaurants, pubs and hotels can reopen on 27 November, as the rest of the Covid-19 restrictions introduced on 16 October will expire at midnight on 26 November.
For more info, click here.