The First Minister and Deputy First Minister have announced decisions taken by the Executive in relation to the Covid-19 response in Northern Ireland.
The current restrictions will be reviewed on April 15th 2021, when the executive will receive updated advice from the Health Minister.
The most important action we can take is to stay at home and limit our contacts, even if you have received your vaccination.
- Stay at home, protect the health service and save lives
- Work from home unless unable to do so
- Only leave your home for essential reasons
- No mixing of households in private dwellings or gardens
- One bubble can be formed with one other household
- No overnight stays away from your home
- Outdoor gatherings limited to 6 people from a maximum of 2 households
- Outdoor exercise with own household or with one person from another household
- Exercise in your local area
- Minimise the time you spend outside your home
- Pre-school, primary and post primary schools to provide remote learning. Special schools open
- Childcare open
- All tourism accommodation closed
- All hospitality closed
- Takeaway services open until 11pm
- Off sales closed at 8pm
- Non-essential retail closed. From 8th March – a limited contactless click and collect service at baby equipment shops, clothing shops, footwear shops and electrical goods shops. Everything else remains closed.
- Outdoor and indoor visitor attractions closed
- Public parks and outdoor play areas open
- Gyms, swimming pools, indoor sport and exercise facilities closed
- Close contact services closed
- Places of worship online services
- Weddings and civil partnerships limited to 25 people. Receptions not allowed
- Funerals limited to 25 people
For more info, click here