The First Minister and deputy First Minister have written to the Assembly outlining decisions taken by the Executive on the Covid-19 response.
The decision means close contact services and unlicensed premises can reopen for one week on Friday, 20 November until Friday 27 November with a further restrictions coming into affect for 2 weeks.
- Closure of all non-essential retail
- Closure of close contact services
- All leisure and entertainment to close (including gyms and pools)
- Off-licenses can remain open to 8pm
- Closure of places of worship except for weddings and funerals with a maximum of 25 people allowed to attend)
- Schools to stay open
- Hair and beauty salons and driving instructors will be closed
- Hospitality will reopen on a “graduated basis”, with unlicensed premises such as cafes and coffee shops also opening on 20 November for one week, but with a closing time of 20:00 GMT.
- But will close for 2 weeks from 27 November and will reopen on 12 December.
- From Friday 27 November only permitted to offer takeaway services until 11pm
- Alcohol cannot be purchased or consumed on such premises.
- Pubs and bars will be permitted to sell sealed off sales on 20 November 2020.
- Restaurants, pubs and hotels can reopen on 11 December 2020.
For more info, click here