- StopCOVID NI – Easy Read Privacy Notice
StopCOVID NI – Easy Read Privacy Notice
- This helps explain how the ‘StopCOVID NI’ Proximity app works, what data is collected by the app, and who gets to see it and why.
- You don’t have to use this app. it is provided for free; available from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- The app runs on iPhones that support iOS 12.5 and higher, and Android phones running Android 6.0 and higher.
- You have to be 11 years of age, or older to us this app. You also have to be living in Northern Ireland. You will be asked to confirm these things.
- This Data Protection Information Notice may change. You should check it each time the app is updated on your phone.
Can I leave?
You can select the leave function, delete the app at any time, and delete ENS data via device settings – erasing all data processed on the phone. Since no personal data is collected or retained by DoH, there would be nothing that the DoH would need to do to help you leave.
How can I complain?
If you are unhappy with any of this, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
If you are still not happy, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF