If you live in Northern Ireland and are entitled to treatment by the health service you can book a COVID-19 vaccination online if you have been invited to do so.
The invitation may have come from:
- public messages to the following groups:
- those aged 65 and older at 31st March 2021
- those who are clinically extremely vulnerable aged 16 and over at 31st March 2021 and have a shielding letter
- those aged 60 – 64 at 31st March 2021
- those who have an underlying condition aged 16 -17 at 31st March , who have a GP letter
- a letter from your hospital specialist or your GP
- an email or letter from your employer
If you have received multiple invitations, you only need to book once.
If you have received a letter from your GP inviting you to book a vaccination with them, you should contact them directly and not use this service to book your vaccination online.
Please note, you will be asked to show photo ID, proof of date of birth and your shielding letter (if this applies) when you arrive at the vaccination centre. If you are not in an eligible group, you will not be given your vaccination.
If you are in the underlying condition group you will need to bring your GP letter
For more information on eligibility and priority groups, please visit